LIBRARY INFORMATION LITERACY PROGRAMME
- Library Skills (Basic) – Introduction to UNISEL Library
- Library Skills (Advance) - Finding Information Resources in & Beyond UNISEL Library
Introduces UNISEL Library as a whole including on how to access, retrieve and locating library resources through the Library OPAC/WebOPAC, eDocument and eQUIP, retrieve. Focus on selecting the information resources in and beyond UNISEL Library.
- Research Support Programme
- Hands on Online Databases and Free Access Collection.Download here for guides in assisting you with searching through the subscribed online database and the free access collection effectively.
- Managing & Citing Your Sources Using Mendeley.
Download the Mendeley Guide for step-by-step guide in using Mendeley. Mendeley is a free reference manager and academic social network that can help you organise your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research (Elsevier, 2018).
- Google Scholar for ResearchAdvice to help you optimise use of Google Scholar for your research and study. Click here to download the guide.
- Citing and Referencing Information Using APA Format
Turnitin is an anti-plagiarism-tool that is used to detect plagiarism in student's work. Papers that are submitted to a Turnitin assignment will be checked against a large database of different sources. Download the instruction for using Turnitin: -
- Library Instruction.
We are happy to collaborate with faculty members to custom-design library instruction to fit their needs and the needs of their students. Library instruction includes:-
a. Reference Service
b. Briefing and Orientation
c. Library tour
- Interlibrary Loan & Intercampus Loan.
Interlibrary Loan or ILL allows active students, faculty and staff to obtain library materials that is unavailable in UNISEL Library. While, Intercampus Loan allows active students, faculty and staff to request materials to be transferred between campus libraries. Request can be done by filling up the ILL & Intercampus Request Loan Form (Borang Permohonan Sistem Pembekalan Penerbitan (SPP) dan Pinjaman Antara Kampus (PAK)).
BOOKING A CLASS
Fill out the Library Information Literacy Programme Form to book a class, library orientation or a tour.
Need any help, please come to the library, send us an email or call us:-
(Library and Information Service Unit)
Bestari Jaya Campus
Nur Adna Binti Roduan
Shah Alam Campus
Zairil Azwan B. Osman