Skip to Content
Renewal & Reservation
- General Collection items can be renewed online or at Circulation Counter during opening hours.
- Renewal is possible up to 10 times, unless reserved/recalled by another borrower.
- Reference Collection can only be renewed once only.
- Reference Collection and Special collection cannot be renewed
- A library user can reserve item that is already on loan to another user via "My Library Account".
- You will be notified via phone call when the item is available.
- The reserved item will be held at the Circulation Counter for a period of 7 days from the date of notification.
- If it is not collected by the stipulated date, the reservation will lapse.