Skip to Content
- Strengthening collection development. To ensure that information matches with needs.
- Providing quality services that meet and exceed the expectations of a diverse user community.
- Selecting, acquiring, organizing, preserving, packaging and providing access to library materials and resources in a broad range of formats.
- Teaching information retrieval and evaluating using current and emerging technologies.
- Recognizing the importance of the library as place on a university campus with inviting, comfortable, secure and networked spaces for learning and research.
- Ensuring quality service, consultation, and comprehensive reference services to students, faculties and clients.
- Creating an environment conducive to learning and research.
- Providing leadership in a variety of cooperative and reciprocal programs.
- Creating a climate where staff are approachable and users receive individual attention and a positive learning experience.
- Supporting professional development and training opportunities for library staff.