- Multi-disciplinary reading materials, which can be borrowed by users according to patron category.
- The primary focus of the collection is to support the university's instructional program.
- The general books location is based on Library of Congress Classification Scheme with the initial "OS" (Open Shelf) in the call number at the spine of the book.
- Include dictionaries, encyclopaedias, directories, bibliographies, yearbooks, almanacs, atlases, and manuals.
- All reference books have a prefix "REF" in the call number.
The Library has a representative collection of 1,200 volumes literature written for children, primarily ages 3-12. The books are arranged according to the Dewey Decimal Classification Scheme (DDC).