- To make UNISEL Library excellent, up to date and diversify information center.
- Ensuring that the administration and financial affairs are proficiently carried out based on the given guide lines and procedures.
- Upgrading the quality of obtaining materials for the library.
- Increasing the number of library usages amongst university students and staff.
- Providing and developing online information services including digital collection towards creating an electronic library.
It is the policy of UNISEL Library that the privacy of all users will be respected in compliance with federal and state laws as well as professional standards.
The Library will not reveal personally identifiable information of individual users or reveal what information sources or services they consult under most circumstances. Reasons for disclosure include being required by search warrant or subpoena or if there is a substantiated reason to believe that violations of law or of University, campus, or Library policies have taken place; or when failure to act might result in significant bodily harm or significant property loss. This policy applies to all resources regardless of their format or means of delivery as well as to all services offered by the Library.
All library records and other information relating to an individual's use of the library and its resources are considered confidential. These records include, but are not limited to, circulation records of library materials, address and other registration information, reference or informational questions asked, interlibrary loan transactions, and computer database searches. This information, however, may be consulted and used by library staff in the course of carrying out library business.
If you have general questions or concerns about privacy at the Library, please contact the Admin Officer, 03-3280 5080 or email@example.com.